A day in the life of funemployment:
- 10:30am :: UES meeting/interview - success
- 12:30pm :: Transient bus ride to Harlem. When was the last time you took the bus in NYC? Music in ears and eyes out, observing like a kid. Soaking it all in.
- 1:00pm :: SoHA. Claire. Funemployment date. Work. Waffles for lunch.
- 2:00pm :: Scored two amazing interviews. Shhh.
- 3:00pm :: Bounce back to Brooklyn.
- 4:00pm :: Greenpooooiiiint. Snack. Bust a move. Off to Red Hook w/Tara.
- 4:44pm :: Business. Food. Driving skills refresh. It’s been 4 years! It’s really like “riding a bicycle”. I’m gonna get me that license peeps. It’s happening.
- 6:00pm :: Ft. Greene. Havana Outpost. Happy hour on a beautiful Thursday.
- 8:00pm :: Ride back. Windows down. Manhattan sunset views. Jay - Z blasting.
- 8:30pm :: Home sweet home. Cooking stuffed peppers. Prep for 6/4. Relax.
- 11:59pm :: Day almost over. Dammit.
There is always tomorrow :)